Tarjeta Comunitaria Assistance

A tarjeta comunitaria is a long-term residency card that gives you the right to work and live in Spain, and can best be thought of as a green-card. If you are married to or related to a citizen of Spain and/or a member of the European Union, you are eligable to apply for the tarjeta comunitaria.

For just €35 we will manage it all for you.

Included in that price we guarantee to offer you:

  • Personalized, one-on-one assistance with the entire process from start to finish;
  • We will send you each and every document and form you will need to fill out with step-by-step information on how to complete them;
  • We will schedule all your necessary appointments for you, at your convenience of course, and will provide you the addresses and directions to each respective office, as well as information on how to prepare for each appointment, including what to bring and information on what to say;
  • We will provide you with our Living in Spain Informational Guide that includes helpful links, tips and “insider” information from expats related to such topics as: finding an apartment in Spain, traveling throughout Spain and Europe, where to eat and what to do, and navigating public transportation among others;
  • We will be available to assist you from start to finish and will guide you through the entire process;

Please feel free to reach out to us today to discuss in further detail our services and how we can be of assistance to you!



*We are not tax advisors or legal experts and cannot give tax or legal advice. We will assist with the complicated logistics and managament of the processes*