Have you ever wanted to learn a new language and live in another country but never thought it would be possible?
We are here to tell you it is very possible and thousands of Americans and English speakers around the world are doing it each year in Spain!
Spain is a beautiful and modern country, but in some ways they are slighly behind in terms of English proficiency which is why there is a HUGE demand for native English speakers to come in and make up the difference. It doesn’t matter if you aren’t an English teacher and have never taught anything a day in your life: you’re absolute best job qualification is that you’re a native English speaker!
As an English Teacher you would be:
- Working from October to July (that’s the Spanish school year rotation),
- Only working 4 day weeks,
- Working no more than 20 hours each week,
- Paid anywhere between €750 – €1000 per month depending on the region
- Exempt from paying taxes in Spain
- Receiving full medical and health insurance
- And getting paid enough to not only live off of but to travel throughout Spain and Europe as well.
For many people teaching English in Spain is a means to work and immerse themselves in a new culture and for many others it’s a means to an end to be able to travel and live in a beautiful and new country, and both are great!
We guarantee to:
- Walk you through the entire process from start to finish;
- Help you apply for your VISA;
- Manage all the paperwork and details for you;
- Get you plugged in with other Auxiliares (English teachers in the same program) working in your region;
- Assist you to settle down in your city by helping you with the essentials (bank account, phone plan, public transportation, just to name a few);
- And help solve a thousand other tiny details that will certaintly pop up along the way!
- Native English speaker
- U.S. or Canadian citizenship
- Bachelors Degree
- Be no more than 60 years old
- Basic understanding of Spanish
- Be physically and mentally healthy
- No prior teaching experience of any kind is required
Duration of ESL Position:
The 2018 – 2019 program will last approximately 10 months from October 2018 to July 2019.
Deadline to apply by for the 2018-2019 teaching season:
Mid-April APPLICATION PERIOD IS CLOSED
We will be interviewing and accepting new RVF clients in Mid-Octoboer 2019 for the 2019-2020 teaching year