We are experts in all things related to living, working and studying in Spain. If you find yourself lost and confused with managing and figuring out Spanish bureaucracy, you are not alone. Many have tried and many have failed (and left with migraines). If this is you, we are here to help.
We can assist and guide you through Spanish bureaucracy for whatever it is that you need to accomplish.
As your bilingual consultants managing the administrative nightmare and logistics of your pursuits, we guarantee you:
- Skype appointments and meetings during business hours whenever you need them;
- Assistance from start to finish with your affair;
- Personalized, one-on-one guidance;
- Assistance completing all necessary documents and forms;
- Information on which Spanish government offices to visit and schedule appointments with, including: the address, detailed information beforehand regarding what to bring, what not to bring, and “insider” information from what we have learned from personal experience, all of this for every appointment you might have during the process;
- Dedicated assistance and availability during the entire process.
What sorts of things can we assist you on?
We can assist and guide you if you are:
- Becoming a small business owner (autónomo);
- Applying for the Número de Identificación de Extranjero (NIE);
- Applying for the Spanish Tarjeta Comunitaria (more or less the Spanish equivalent to a green card);
- Declaring residency (empadronamiento);
- A non EU resident trying to marry a Spanish citizen;
- Applying for the North American Language and Cultural Assistants program;
- Trying to reapply for the North American Language and Cultural Assistants program;
- Seeking information on how to receive a Madrid Public Transportation Card, looking for an apartment in Spain, setting up a phone plan, and any other number of things difficult for non-spanish speakers trying to obtain the Life Basics.
If we can assist you, contact us today! We would be more than happy to offer you a free 20 minute Skype consultation to hear what you are looking for and to walk you through what we offer, our rates and how we can be of assistance.