*Being autonómo in Spain is the equivalent of being a small business owner or being freelance. You have the flexibility to chose your own hours, decide where you want to work and how you would like to work. A lot of freedom comes just from being autonómo, but it also bring with it quiet a headache once you decide to start and are overwhelmed with how to even begin.
We know from first hand experience just how difficult it can be trying to start your own small business or company here in Spain. Not only is there little to no help on how to even begin the process, how are you supposed to manage the Spanish tax and social security systems, as well as know what in the world are IRPF and IVA, and oh wait, you have to pay how much each month for social security?! It can be very daunting, which is why we would like to help.
For just €50, we will manage it all for you.
Included in that price we guarantee to offer you:
- Personalized, one-on-one assistance with the entire process from start to finish;
- We will send you every single document and form you will need to fill out with step-by-step information on how to complete them;
- We will schedule all your necessary appointments for you, at your convenience of course, and will provide you the addresses and directions to each respective office, as well as information on how to prepare for each appointment, including what to bring and information on what to say;
- We will provide you with our easy to understand Autonómo Informational Guide that explains in detail your options and rights as an autonómo, definitions on commononly used words and phrases, information on how to understand the tax and social security aspect of being self employed in Spain, as well as many helpful links and websites to further direct you;
- We will be available to assist you from start to finish and will guide you through the entire process;
Please feel free to reach out to us today to discuss in further detail our services and how we can be of assistance to you!
*We are not tax advisors or legal experts and cannot give tax or legal advice. We will assist with the complicated logistics and managament of the processes*