RVF Spain Consultants is a Madrid, Spain-based business that helps anyone wishing to move to or establish themselves in Spain. Everything we offer we have personally done before, such as the North American Language and Cultural Assistants program (also known as the English Auxiliar Program), managing the autónomo and tarjeta comunitaria processes, just to name a few. We only assist with what we know and what we know is what we have done. We can help you:
- Live and work in Spain for a year teaching English as you get paid.
- Establish yourself as a small business owner (autónomo)
- Help you navigate the many seemingly impossible government documents, be it for the North American Language and Cultural Assistants program, a tarjeta comunitaria or the confusing process to be autónomo; just to name a few.
We will navigate the “paperwork storm” so you don’t have to. Click here to learn a little bit more about who we are!
What we offer
For TEFL/TESOL Centers:
– ESL Jobs in Spain via NALCA – – Spanish VISA Assistance –
– N.I.E. Assistance – – Consultancy –
What we offer
For American and Canadian English Speakers:
– English Teaching Jobs in Spain – – Spanish VISA Assistance –
– Bank Account – – Phone Service/Data in Spain –
– Public Transporation Card – – Complete Availability –
WHY USE RVF Spain Consultants?
If you’ve always wanted to live in another country, finally put into practice all those years of Spanish, work and make money during the weekday and travel all throughout Spain and Europe on the weekends, you should contact us today.
If you already live in Spain and are thinking about living there long-term and would like to become a Spanish resident, or start your own small business (autónomo), or reapply for a second year in the North American Language and Cultural Assistants program, or any number of things to establish yourself in Spain; we can help.
We understand how difficult and confusing it can be to move and to live in another country, and even more so if you don’t speak the language and have no one to help you. You should reach out to RVF Spain Consultants if you are wanting to live in Spain (even for just a year), or currently do, and need assistance to make whatever transition you’re going through a smooth one.
“As a foreigner with minimal Spanish-speaking skills, dealing with the Spanish bureaucracy often proved to be a very daunting and overwhelming task. RVF Consultants, however, offered me all the detailed assistance and patient guidance that the more curt Spanish officials often simply don’t, and made the entire process a lot easier and a lot more enjoyable.”
-Michelle, Foreign Student
FREE 20 MINUTE CONSULTATION
Email us today for a free 20 minute consultation to discuss all that we offer and share our personal experiences transitioning to Spain!